Searching...
Monday, December 24, 2007
10:44 AM

Alive and well, and living in Lawrenceville.

WOW, Where did the last two months go?! I've been busy, busy, busy, and still not enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I haven't blogged in over TWO months!

(yeah? you noticed?)

So for those of you who don't know me, and see me on a regular basis, it went something like this;

work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, go to SAFF, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, Thanksgiving day off, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, get my eyes checked, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, attend Christmas parties, work, work, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, dream about work, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, knit, knit, knit with my friends, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, buy more yarn, knit, knit, knit, knit, eat, eat, eat, eat, drink, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat.

........pretty much in that order.


Things I didn't do;

-blog, (obviously)
-read my friend's blogs
-finish all my Christmas knitting
-send Christmas cards
-GO Christmas shopping, (thanks go to my wife and the internet)
-put up the tree or any decorations, (thanks go to my wife and son)
-holiday baking

Still, it has been one of the best holiday seasons I can remember in a long time, thanks to the love and support of my family and friends, my good health, good fortune, (and, of course, modern pharmacology).

Now I have several days stretching out before me with hours and hours of unscheduled time. (what a luxury!) I plan on sleeping late, catching a few movies, spending time with my family, knitting with my friends, and in general, just relaxing.

Oh yeah, I might blog a little too.

Hope you all have a happy, healthy holiday, filled with peace and joy and laughter, surrounded by the folks who love you most!

Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!