Searching...
Saturday, May 26, 2007

First finished project





Here is my first finished project from this book. It is the Spider's-web shawl. I used kidsilk haze and increased the repeats till I ran out of yarn. I did the 1/2 hexagon version. I love the shape of it.




I added beads to the bottom of it because it was so light. I thought they would help keep the bottom down.


I have not yet blocked it so it is going to be large.






Here is a close up of the pattern. You can see the transition from one pattern to another.




Now onto my next project
Happy knitting.....................Colette in MB

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!