Searching...
Monday, November 13, 2006
12:42 PM

the simple stuff.

sometimes its nice to go back to your roots. The scarf, I feel, while sometimes mind-numbingly boring, will always be part of the repertoire. I'm working on a couple to keep my fingers busy when I'm feeling a little fried, which right now, is often. Or maybe I just need a good excuse to use these.

Frank Ochre School Products Cashmere Merino Blend
click to embiggen

on the left is the malabrigo in that perfect shade of chartreuse-y yellow that I (adore) showed you a little while ago. On the right... oh the right. School Products Cashmere Merino Blend. That's 50% of each. Let's just say I'm carrying the swatch around in my pocket.

Scarves
with a little ufserud thrown in for good measure

My weekend wasn't super productive knitting-wise, but these are fun. And I got to catch up on my netflix queue without missing any subtitles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!