Searching...
Saturday, February 9, 2008

Contest time!

OK gang, in an attempt to get my butt into the "yarn supply closet" to reorganize, and actually post some of my stash on Ravelry, I have devised a little contest.

You must guess how many total meters of Rowan and RYC yarn I have in my posession. (I must admit, I'm more than just a little afraid to find out exactly how much I do have.)

Here are a few hints that may help you out a bit;
  • Rowan and RYC yarns are some of my favorites!
  • I usually buy my yarn by the bag.
  • I try to get enough of one color to make a 2XLT sweater.
  • If I like the yarn, (or the sale is really good), I'll buy more than one color.
  • Most of my Rowan / RYC yarn is aran - chunky weight.
  • In one of my earlier posts, there is a photo of my yarn closet. (not all of my yarn is visible in the photo )

At this very moment I have absolutely NO idea how many meters of yarn I have. I am off work the week of February 18 - 22, and will post results on Friday, February 22nd. Cut off for posting guesses will be midnight, Thursday, February 21st. Whoever comes closest, without going over, will win a full bag of Rowan yarn. If your guess is within 500 meters, I'll make it two full bags. (type and color to be determined while I am taking inventory.)

Have fun, and good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!