Searching...
Sunday, December 3, 2006

Alpine Knit Scarf

Alpine Knit Scarf

Alpine Knit Scarf
Jade Sapphire 2-ply Cashmere, just over 800 yards
Size 4 addi turbos
60"x18" blocked
44"x18" before blocking
November 18 - December 3, 2006

Thanks for the nice comments on this from the earlier post. The scarf (though it's more like a stole) is very soft and has a really nice drape. I didn't make any modifications to the pattern, and fully stretched it was the same size as in the book. It relaxed a bit when I took the pins out, but is still a nice size for wearing.

I would definitely recommend this one to anyone who wants something interesting to knit. It kept my interest the whole time and it was well worth the effort. It is gorgeous in real life.

There are more pictures on flickr (if you click on the picture it will go there), or on my blog. I hope everyone is having a great time with their lace!

- natalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!