Searching...
Sunday, March 4, 2007

New start

I'm really addicted to this book's patterns. Like many of us, I guess... *lol*

And so I really had to start another shawl. I chose "Large Rectangle in leaf and trellis pattern with trellis border" on page 52 - 55.
I'll knit it without the border as I think this will fit well the recipient of the shawl.

After two pattern repeats it looks like this:



I'm sorry for the bad picture but with all the dusty clouds and gallons of rain we had during the last weeks (for more than two weeks there wasn't a single day without rain) I wasn't able to take a better one.

In reality the colours are more brillant and they don't look like autumn.
The wool is Lang Yarns "Venezia Color". It's a bright orange with one thread changing through all the colours of the rainbow.

Karin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!