Searching...
Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Edgy Curve

Remember this post where I stalled since I didn't like the edging for the curved shawl? Well, after some thought, I decided to try the same edging, but drop the needle size from US9 down to US6. I had to fudge the attachment of the edging to the shawl, but not too much. Every once in awhile, I'd attach 3 stitches to one body stitch and it seems to have worked out well. I really liked the airy circles and the denser edging, but that's just me.

Like another knitter, I also had issues with attaching the edging on the cast-on region of the shawl. Again, I sort of faked it. I wonder if another cast-on method would have made it easier?

I highly recommend this project, in fact, I may have to make another one!

z & a's momma

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!