Searching...
Monday, March 19, 2007

I am still knitting VLT Honest !!

Sorry been awol for some time but I have been knitting 'Melon' all be it at a slower than anticipated speed. I rashly joined a sock knitting competition , something which I have never done before , nor likely to again as its not for me ; I'll stick to KAL's:) I like to knit what I want and when I want ; saying that its been fun and being a novice sock knitter I have learnt things, so its been good. I don't see me getting much further as I don't want to rush my next pair for the sake of finishing and losing out on quality ,especially as I have a rather nice yarn planned for the next pair.
So here is 'Melon' I am over half way through the centre panel and am really enjoying this pattern

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!