Searching...
Monday, April 23, 2007

Double the pleasure.......


Double Border Scarf (pg 104)
Yarn: Rowan's Kidsilk Haze
Colorway: Candy Girl
Needle Size: 6
Blocked size: 19x57
Here she is, the second of my Double Border Scarves. After having done a previous one, this one seemed to move right along. It took a little over a week to do, most of the progress came on the weekends. I finished this one up Saturday afternoon and she went immediately to blocking. As usual, I failed to capture the true color of this yarn....it's fuchsia, quite lovely. I only had two skeins of the Kidsilk so I went down a size in the needle and had enough to do 19 repeats of the pattern instead of the 20 called for. It's about 10 inches shorter than my first version (see here to compare) but I think it's still a nice size scarf. It goes into the Christmas cache for now, I think the recipent will be thrill when she gets it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!