Searching...
Sunday, April 1, 2007

Double Border Scarf FO

We've returned from vacation and as promised here's the FO of the of the Double Border Scarf.



Double Bordered Scarf (pg. 104)
Yarn: Misti Alpaca
Color: Pink
Needle: size 7
Finished size blocked: 19” (point to point) by 67”

I had to get a little help (thanks Jennifer) to get this started because I had not knitted a pattern like this before. The pattern itself is actually pretty easy in regards to the stitches, however it does require a good bit of concentration to keep up with where you are at and what you should be doing at the time. I do love the results and think I would do this pattern again at some point. I'm doing another scarf at the moment, but it's not from this book. However, I do have several other patterns in the book earmarked for future projects. DBS goes in the stash for Christmas presents. I think the intended recipient will be thrilled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!