Searching...
Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Evidence...

...that if you're using great yarn, a scarf never gets boring. (Well, almost never.)

Shifting Sands Grows

I think the cable count is reaching into the thousands... and that's great! Shifting Sands measures somewhere around 4 feet presently and is slated for just over 6. Over the holidays, this was the project I worked on when I was sick of shaping/counting/pattern writing, etc. or at least the knitting I worked on when I was too full of holiday grub to think about anything else. I probably won't add fringe but will need to come up with something creative to cure the curl at each end (I have one idea that may work).

[if continued exposure to photos of 'Shifting Sands' has finally made you cave, the pattern is located here]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!