Searching...
Saturday, January 20, 2007

Red scarves everywhere

Apparently the Scarf with the No. 20 Edging just wants to be red! Third post this week about a red No. 20 scarf!


My scarf has 17 repeats today, but yesterday it had 18. Funny how that goes. I don't know yet how long I will make it. The pattern calls for 20 repeats, but with my thinner yarn that is not going to be long enough, so I will just keep going for as long as I feel like.


It's a fast and enjoyable knit. I really love the zigzag edging, and the little faggotting stitch on the edge of that. I can see using this edging for something else in the future. When I bought the book I was hoping for more variety in garments to wear, the cape for example is gorgeous, but the book is so helpful in explaining how to design your own, so I think that I can use many of the patterns to make romantic victorian inspired jackets or tops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!