Searching...
Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Scarf is complete

21307aThis is scarf (pg. 90). It was a very quick and easy knit. I especially like how I didn't have to cut the yarn at all to add the edgings. This scarf starts with one edging, then stitches are picked up to do the main section, and the other border is knit on perpendicular to the main section. This scarf only took around 45 gms of laceweight yarn. I still have half of the ball left of Cascase Silk. I followed the pattern except for doing 11 repeats of the center area instead of 6. As usual, more pictures and commentary on my blog.

Here are the details:
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill Cascade Silk-Tropical Storm (approx. 45 gms used)
Needles: Size 3 Knitpicks classic circulars
Unblocked size: 10" x 73"
Blocked size: 11" x 84"
Started: February 9, 2007
Completed: February 12, 2007

What do I work on next? I think it might be another shawl from the book, but I haven't decided which one yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!